#airfiltration #equipment #labsafety #airfiltration #equipment #labsafety

Stan Johnson

Hello all,
We are planning to do quite a bit of work with concrete and are concerned about the dust. Our lab is about 1400 square feet, but in the past, the dust has spilled out into a lot of the rest of the building which has made quite a few people unhappy. Most of the dust will be created by a portable mixer that will move to different locations in the lab. I was wondering if others had come up with solutions to similar dust problems, whether concrete, plaster, or like materials?

Mark Powell

There is a company near Cypress, Texas that has some real good equipment.

We have several of their products in use on campus.

You can call them and explain just as you have in this email and they should be able to help.

https://www.sentryair.com/

Best regards,

Mark Powell

Mark Powell