Fusion 360 tutorials by women? #diversity

Glenn Armitage

In the interest of providing examples so that all students can see themselves represented in the CAD world, I'm looking for instructional videos on Fusion 360 created by women.  Is anyone familiar with any?  I've done a ton of Youtube searching without much luck.
Thanks.
--
Glenn Armitage

Facility Manager
Center for Design
https://www.hampshire.edu/center-for-design/the-center-for-design

Hampshire College
893 West St.
Amherst, MA 01002

Benjamin Guengerich

Hi Glenn,

Maker/Designer Sophy Wong did a "31 days of Fusion 360" challenge recently.

Here's a video from her YouTube channel: 3D Printed Sweet Treats for 3D Printed Grogu - YouTube

It goes through the whole design process, not just the CAD modeling part. I'm not sure if she has more in depth CAD specific videos, but it's great content regardless! Here's her Twitter, Instagram, and website.

Ben

Andres Gonzalez

Glenn

It is not about Fusion 360, but about CODING with GhPython for Rhino and Grasshopper

Niloofar jast made this FREE of charge introduction course, just in case, She is great!

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 11:02 AM Benjamin Guengerich via groups.io <bguenger=umn.edu@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Glenn,

Maker/Designer Sophy Wong did a "31 days of Fusion 360" challenge recently.

Here's a video from her YouTube channel: 3D Printed Sweet Treats for 3D Printed Grogu - YouTube

It goes through the whole design process, not just the CAD modeling part. I'm not sure if she has more in depth CAD specific videos, but it's great content regardless! Here's her Twitter, Instagram, and website.

Ben

--
Andrés González

On-line Store: www.McNeelMiami.com