REMINDER: SSMC Diversity and Inclusion Conference: Creating and Inclusive Shop Community. #training #diversity #inclusion #management #staff

nikkib

Hello All!

This is a reminder of the upcoming Diversity and Inclusion Conference: Creating and Inclusive Shop Community. It will be on Tuesday, August 18th from 1pm to 3:30 pm. All are welcome to attend and we encourage you to do so. We are excited to talk about these important issues and are open to learning from you as well.  Let's build inclusive shop spaces by starting here, in this community!

REGISTER HERE! and feel free to contribute any questions you would like to see discussed as well.  Thank you for taking this step to increase your skill set on serving diverse student populations!

Thank you!

Diversity & Inclusion Committee
SSMC