From: main@myssmc.groups.io <main@myssmc.groups.io> on behalf of Bill Bergman via groups.io <bergmw@...>
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2021 3:50 PM
To: 'main@myssmc.groups.io' <main@myssmc.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Ext] [myssmc] #airfiltration #equipment #labsafety

Hi Stan,

I’ve been waiting to get a Pulsbac vacuum from Pulsbac.com.  It is a similar system to what the Zcorp or 3DS 450 has for filtering powder.  Almost eliminates filter changes.  I would look into one of those, but they do have a hefty price tag.

Cheers,

Bill

Bill Bergman

Rensselaer School of Architecture