Re: Equipment management software recommendations?

Ryan D Mandell

Hi,

Count this as a third vote for Picktime.  I adopted it this year as a means to control traffic in our analog labs (wood and metal shops).  By setting up "classes" you can create time blocks with limited enrollment, thereby enforcing capacity limits and helping to facilitate social distancing.

I also use Calendly for scheduling at my digital fabrication labs ( I have a subscription for each of my three labs).  It's a more elegant interface, but limits the booking of one of the labs to a single individual (which is fine in my application).  It also costs money, though it is reasonable.  Under $300 a year for 3 accounts with the academic pricing discount.

Best,
--
Ryan Mandell
Director, Fabrication Labs