Re: MIG welding instructional videos?

Ryan D Mandell

Thanks Rodney.  The first video probably took close to 8 hours, but as I get more acquainted with Adobe Premiere (and am able to reuse some of the title screens, etc.) the time is getting shorter and shorter.  I could probably knock one out in 4 hours now (with an additional 1 - 1.5 hours of shooting).  There are definitely other ways I'd prefer to spend my time, but as you said, this really makes a lot of sense moving forward, whether we're dealing with Covid or not.

There were days when I'd give the identical laser engraving demonstration to three classes in a row... I'm glad those days are now behind me.

Best,
--
Ryan Mandell
Director, Fabrication Labs